Saturday, August 8, 2009

Appreciation !

HELLO !

Since Audrey had already posted up what happen today, i just wanna say a big thank you to all my board members who made it today. It was a success thanks to all of you. Eventhough there were some complications but we made it through in the end.

I may not be the best president, but i will try my very best. And this year, we`re gonna do things the right way and still have fun while doing it. Everyone makes mistakes, and so if i make any mistakes, or already had, forgive me. If i raise my voice or in any way offended any of you, i shall apologise in advance. I just hope that this year, we can all work together, to bring a better change to our club. Lets all look forward to all our upcoming projects.

P.S : My secreataries ! I know paper work is hard, let me know if you need help :)

P.S.S : Audrey ! Stop panicking lah !

P.S.S.S : I LOVE YOU ALL !

Daphne (:
President !

No comments:

Post a Comment